Thursday, May 5, 2011

FLUFFY

There once was a garden gnome named Fluffy.  He had a red pointed hat, a long white beard, and a big grin pasted on his face.  But he was not happy.


Fluffy thought about the big pillows and blankets that he sometimes sees.  "Why is my name Fluffy?" he thought.  "I'm not filled with feathers or made of cotton.  I'm stiff and heavy, and I am definitely not fluffy."  If statues could cry, Fluffy would have had two big tears on his face.  But because he was made of ceramic, he didn't.


"Plus, Fluffy makes me sound girly.  Excuse me sir," Fluffy asked a bird nearby.  "What do you think of my name, Fluffy?"


"I think you're a Miss Gnomer," laughed the bird before flying away.







 

2 comments:

  1. miss gnomer! hahaha, how clever. i approve. several days late, but i didn't notice the comments option until today =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is still my favorite for now!

    ReplyDelete