Tuesday, May 3, 2011

carrots!

I was talking to a friend about what the future holds in store for us, and I realize that if I want something to happen, I'm going to have to make it happen.


So here it is: I'm going to be a carrot comic writer!


Confused? Me too. Basically after pouring my worries about graduating ("What would you do with a B.A. in English?") she suggested to me to write more often than I have been.


"Write something today! Write something funny about... carrots!"


Great idea.


This was yesterday, so I obviously failed already. But no time like the present, right? So instead of just shrugging it off, I'll try.






Fake tans are bad, but at least you know they'll peel off.


Weight really does shed off of me.


What does a head of lettuce really refer to?


I feel down in the dirt today.


No comments:

Post a Comment