Friday, February 11, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Thank Grandma It's Free! I'm talking about this candy that came with an advertisement for peer counseling. I was walking by on Sproul, minding my own business when a nice lady came up to me and offered me a flier with the magical words, "Do you want free candy?"


Do I!


Except I completely forgot I left it in my bag until now when I was thinking about acronyms for TGIF. But really, thank the earth's rotation it's Friday because I am burnt out.


Why? I mean, I only had three papers to write this week and more than 300 pages of reading. I shouldn't complain though, I mean Vanity Fair is pretty good. It could be worse, like Heart of Darkness.


Oh wait. That's the last book on the syllabus. I guess that means it will get worse then.


On the Milhouse side, today I busted out the plaid button down my sisters sent up to me via UPS (the box with my name stamped on it all over its poor brown skin). I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment