Tuesday, February 22, 2011

cuz waking up's hard to do

I am a college student. I am a poor college student. I am a desperate, poor college student.


So I guess that all just means that I am a college student.


Today I got up at 8:30, left at 9, and went all the way across campus (like literally the farthest you can go) to meet with someone at 9:30 because I signed up to be a research participant. Some of my friends signed up before and got MRIs or got tested in some other ways, but I decided to be more low-key and just did a simple computer test where I just had to answer things as fast as I can. It was kind of interesting, but I came out after only half an hour with my eyes barely open and my mind completely blank. I got so tired just staring at the computer screen.


Anyway, it was an interesting experience and I made $6. Whoo, that's like two bobas!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your accomplishment! Save the $6 to treat us to dinner next time!

    ReplyDelete