Wednesday, February 23, 2011

tennis on my body

Man, when was the last time I've played tennis? It's got to be more than a year ago, but this past weekend I hit the courts again and my body definitely feels the lack of conditioning. How else did my wrists and ankles feel sore, and why would my back muscles (ha!) and arms hurt? And this may be a little too much information, but seriously you guys, my butt is killing me. When I walk, I can feel the sore muscles yelling at me there. Wow! Sports can really whip your body into shape. Or just whip your body.


But in other news, today I tried to make apple pancakes for the first time and it was... eh. It may have been delicious perhaps if I had more apples and if the apples were yummier. The pancakes themselves were also a bit too doughy and not fluffy enough, but now I know for next time that whisking is mucho importante. Also, today is the second time I've broken a whisk in this apartment. What a shame. I do love whisks.

No comments:

Post a Comment