Friday, November 29, 2013

Nano day 29: WINNER!!!!


You guys.

I did it.

I DID IT!

On Friday, November 29, at 1:49 AM, I wrote the last words to my novel and won NaNoWriMo. This is the best, craziest, most wonderful writing experience I've had so far, and it's all because of this ridiculous challenge that I have always wanted to do but never got around to doing. I'm so thankful for everyone who has supported me and helped me through this month. I've had a wonderful time!

I just wanted to explode with happiness here before I go to bed. Not to worry, there will be a more in-depth reflection on this journey. But for now, thank you thank you thank you. And also YAYAYAYAYAYAY I DID IT I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT!

50,000 words in a month? Totally doable if you stick to it. I'm not saying it's a great or even good novel, but it's a novel all right, and I've never written such a long piece of anything before. I am so happy I decided to participate this year after several years of just wishing I had the energy to do it.

So, YESSSS!!!!!

Okay. Sleep time!

No comments:

Post a Comment