Tuesday, August 23, 2011

seahorse

A seahorse was swimming around when it met a dolphin.


"Have you ever wished you were smaller? You could get into little crevices and explore a whole new world that would otherwise never be seen," the seahorse said.


The dolphin shook its head. "There is a so much to see above the water. There is sun and land and clouds and other animals. I am content with what I have."


The seahorse was not convinced though. "But there is so much more here. I truly feel sorry for you. If I weren't so small, I would probably think as you do though."


Turning around, the dolphin suddenly whipped its tail down, and away the seahorse flew in the water. The dolphin called after it, "And if I weren't so large, I probably wouldn't think that was very funny."


1 comment:

  1. woah. sudden realization how the world would be like if you were taller.

    ReplyDelete