Monday, January 30, 2012

hanker

I'm feeling really lazy right now.  Just wanna bum on the couch and watch a movie.


Could have it with popcorn.  But I'm hankering for some chips.  I mean I could really go for some Doritos, nacho-cheese flavored.  Extra cheese.


Maybe some dip to go with that.  Maybe make a spread, have cheese and chips and dip and grapes.  Then might as well get soda.  Or wine.  Or both.  Maybe get something healthier.  Like frozen pizza with some olives on it or something.  That's a fruit, right?


Pizza and breadsticks.  Marinara sauce.  Ooh, ranch sauce.  That goes with everything.  Could buy buffalo wings for ranch sauce.  This'll all be just a light snack, enough until dinner.


I guess I'll have to go out.


btw - go read hyperbole and a half

No comments:

Post a Comment