Thursday, June 9, 2011

escape

The best escape route requires an expert disguise that no one can penetrate. For example, imagine if I were in my room by myself, doing something normal like reading a book. Suddenly, I hear a slam downstairs and strange men's voices. Naturally, my first instinct would not be to go down and offer them some tea. I would try to escape - but how?


Ah ha! I open the closet door where it appears to be a shallow room with mounds of clothes stuffed inside. I push aside all these clothes to reveal in the corner a small hole. Did you see that coming?


It's a small hole, but I'm a small girl. I go inside legs first and pull the clothes back to cover the hole. Of course I have a small flashlight in the hole waiting for me, but I have to move backwards because there is not enough room to turn all the way around.


I push along the small tunnel which curves and leads to other small tunnels. I have to trick whoever dares to enter my secret escape route, so I memorize left, right, right, right, left and slowly move around the house until finally, I am below ground. I know this because my feet feel the end of my escape route. Now how do I get out?


If the flashlight is on, I should be able to see a trap door concealed on the left on top of my head. The only way anyone would know there's a door there would be if the flashlight shined on a particular spot where I put a tiny piece of reflective tape.


I push open the trap door, and ta da! The sun is in my eyes and I am in my backyard near the tree where my dog likes to do his business. The escape route successfully leads me out of the house safely!


Let's just hope no one is waiting for me when I get out.

2 comments:

  1. heheh, aren't you nervous coming out in the doggy bathroom? oh well, i guess that way people won't want to stand there =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wobba! that is the perfect escape route! let's tell dad to do it!

    ReplyDelete