Sunday, June 19, 2011

dessert

Happy Father's Day!




It's a special day for a special person, and I wanted to make it perfect. Last night, I researched for two hours on a delicious dinner specifically cooked for you because I know how particular you can be. I wanted you to enjoy everything! This morning I bought all the ingredients I would need. I asked Mom how to make your favorite soup, and I let the meat marinate in a specially made sauce for five hours. I want it to be extra juicy for you, so I made sure to keep checking on it while it cooked. I prepared everything and even decided to take on the challenge of dessert. Who doesn't love chocolate lava cake? It took an hour or so for me to finish everything, but you were smiling when you finished your plate. All I had to do was bring you dessert.


It's the cake's fault. It was sitting there all warm and gooey, and I could smell the buttery chocolate love from its little ramekin. I really meant to bring it to you, but before I knew it, I had the spoon in my hand and heavenly deliciousness in my mouth. I don't know how it happened.


But aside from that, aren't I a good daughter?


1 comment:

  1. i love it!!! i think i'd almost be tempted to eat the chocolate too, you made it sound so yummy =)

    ReplyDelete